Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Unique and Precious Father’s Day Gifts for Dads and Granddads!

As you all know, my father Stanley Cohen is the inspiration behind everything I do. As I’ve said before, he’s the “twinkle in the eye” behind the entire KIDS™ Collection. So to honor him (and dads everywhere), Rona K. Corp is offering something special when you purchase your Father’s Day gifts from us. This year, when you buy a piece of Father’s Day jewelry from us, you get a FREE personalized embroidered tie with your purchase!

That’s right! As a way of thanking our customers for their loyalty and support, Rona K. Corp is adding to your pile of Father’s Day gifts for no additional charge. So whether you purchase your Father’s Day Jewelry from The KIDS™ Collection (like affectionate HUGS or playful JOY pendants) or the 14K gold Dad and Grandpa Tie Chain/Tie Tac set, you’ll get an additional gift from Rona K. Corp as a “thank you” from us personalized with either his term of endearment “Poppi, Grandpa, Dad” or the love of your life's name on it!

I just cannot express how grateful I am that all of you have helped me make my dream come true over the years. And without my wonderful dad, none of this would have ever been possible. I promise you that our Father’s Day gifts are from the heart. I even have a special collection for new dads called The Stork Delivers, sure to touch the hearts of any new dad or grandpa!

To all of our customers who are fathers, step-fathers and grandfathers – and especially to my own – I say “Happy Father’s Day!” And “thank you” for your continued love, support and patronage.

--Rona and The KIDS™!

No comments:

Post a Comment